Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where do you recommend i go in order to see the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxy with my naked eyes?

I've had two extremely vivid dreams in the past two weeks where i would look up in the night sky and see part of the Milky Way along with the Andromeda Galaxy in the night sky. I live in New York what are some places around here with 0 light pollution so i can see this stuff in real life rather than my dreams. Only recommend places where you've actually seen it yourself, because i've flown on a plane across the atlantic ocean last april in the middle of the night, saw a lot of stars but didn't see any Milky Way arms, maybe the moon was out that night, or maybe it was right above me i don't know, so only recommend places that you know you can see it there. Places near New York would be recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment