Monday, August 15, 2011

What is it like to take online courses?

I am currently enrolled in Penn Foster's Veterinary Technician program because there are no schools in the area that offer the program. I like it because I can work on it any time I want and I don't have to worry about commuting and reschedualing things around school. I also find it to be affordable too, which is important to me. I pay monthly. In my program they also have message boards so that you can interact with other people in the program and they offer actual cles that you log into and you can ask the instructor questions and talk to fellow students. It may be difficult depending on people's learning styles, like if you learn better by reading things then it should be easier because there is a lot of reading involved, although they do have some CDs and Tapes for those that are visual and audio learners. The only thing that is difficult for me is it really is easy to procrastinate. Other than that I find it easier and I prefer it over more traditional schools. Good luck and I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment