Sunday, August 14, 2011

Very depressed worried please help me out please would i be pregnant???as soon as possible?

had with my bf on 16th aug at 12 noon he used condom but for safety side i took i pill(the morning after pill by cipla which is supossed to be taken within 72 hours) on next morning at 10:45, my due date is coming on 26th aug ,,please tel me that i am safe or nt is the above can prevent pregnancy....please i am very worried help me out m i safe ?? and from when will i hav my periods start after taking that i-pill(morning i pill which is supposed to be taking within 72 hours) as my due date is 26 th aug (my last period date was 26th july)please tell me and after taking ipill i didnt vomit or any unusal things happen to me i am normal is it ok or not please all of you tell me and when i can go for pregnancy test after period due date aur when to know that i am nt pregnant exactly when please let me know as soon as possible i wil be very obliged please it was my first expereince thats why i am very much scraed dont want to go to a doctor please tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment