Sunday, August 14, 2011

Debt w/ Bally Total fitness?

I joined Bally's Total fitness gym earlier this year and paid my monthly payments on time. However a few months ago I moved out of the area. They continue to charge me and now I think the account is into collections. I have called and let them know that I have moved out of the area and I was told that I hadn't moved far enough. From where I live to the nearest gym is about 25 minutes again was told that it wasnt far enough. What steps could I take to get out of this contract, I am willing to pay them what they say I owe which is about $200. Also they were unable to collect the monthly dues because I lost my credit card and got a new one. I am sure that has something to do with them not being able to collect. HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment