Monday, August 15, 2011

Im not shy! but people always say that I am. Would you think im shy too?

Im 20yrs old. Im reserved. I dont like talking loud or getting unwanted attention. I like my privacy and I enjoy being alone (sometimes) I prefer to listen and yze things. I do not like stupid jokes or stupid behavior and if I could have my world in perfect harmony I would. I hate childish behavior and people without manners. Ok I stay quiet when I do not find interest in the conversation (most of the time) I cant fake a smile when people are laughing about farts and burps.. I am happy! and my boyfriend is happy with me! I have many talents and good things too.. but everybody whi knows me or sees me thinks m shy! Im not! I like saying what I feel when I want.. I dont have any problem with speaking to a stranger or making a friend. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment