Sunday, August 14, 2011

Career switch from insurance to cosmotology or culinary?

Doing hair, nails, etc, beautifying people has always been something that i like to do. I also have a love for cooking/baking. Im in my early 30's and the reason why I am where i am is because I became a mom young and i needed to work to take care of bills, have insurance, 401k, etc. But I have been doing this for 10 years an I am soooooooo extremely bored. I dread waking up each day to do what i do. I realized that i dont want to do anything in the insurance or sales business. I am done with customer service, meeting quotas im sick of it. I am ready to bring forth my creative side. Im just so concerned that I will switch and what if im not happy. Does anyone know of anyone that has made such a drastic switch so late? I feel like Im jus too old, like i missed the bus or something. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment