Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tell me your story, I want to hear from other people.?

I've actually had two major heart breaks...it's hard to chose the worst...had an ex-husband who cheated and left me for a co-worker....but I saw it coming and had time to emotionally prepare by the time he officially left my daughter and I. The one I'd have to chose as my worst heartbreak was the one I didn't see coming at all. I had met a guy on line and talked to him for months. We'd talk for hours on the phone and he came to visit me for a week since we lived several states apart. It was one of the best weeks in my life and we believed we were falling in-love...or atleast I did. He came to live with me a year later and everything was great at first. He had neglected to tell me that he was a recovering drug addict and ended up relapsing and stealing from me and my daughter. Once I found out I offered to send him to detox and rehab, he agreed, but one day while I was in the shower he asked the neighbor for a ride to the local sonic (this was when I lived down south). I waited all nite for him and then went to look in his drawer and saw it was empty, so was the photos he had in the garage. I called his brother and asked if he knew anything and was informed that he posted an ad on Craiglist for a ride back home...wow...to add insult to injury this was after he told me he loved me and wanted to marry me just the day before...and to make it worse a month later I discovered he stole all my daughters sneakers that she had never wore for school since she was away for the summer, as well as my expensive pocketbooks...he also stole from people in my neighborhood...I cried for months...but after all is said and done, I realize that everything happens for a reason and the experience made me stronger. I am in a happy and healthy relationship now and sincerely wish him the best. He has an illness that would've infected me and my daughter if he hadn't had left.

No comments:

Post a Comment