Saturday, August 13, 2011

MEN MARK THEIR TERRITORY RIGHT?

Come on guys, lets be honest here. Just like Dogs, being that some of you are, or have been lol men mark their territory right? Well, this dude I've been talking to a Long while now, me and him had something like a "text fight" one day lol I didnt speak to him, he didnt say nothing to me once it was over for about 2 1/2 days. Then one day i get off work, im chillin, on the phone and i hear tapping at my door. The fool pops up at my house! Unannounced! and im thinking like hmm, something is up. Cuz a part of my text included me saying I was done with him.why did he do that? Then, On several occasions, he has given me hickeys, but mostly he puts them on my thigh or my side(hip area). what is up with this dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment