Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Advice on group projects please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Sorry if I posted this question twice. Anyway we have to do a group project in spanish cl. I am not close friends with most of the cl but Im friendly with most of them. Unfortuantly the teacher picked our groups and she told me that she made sure i was in this one. hse put in a groups with the most obnxoius person in the cl. He is only good for a few laughs. Htis kid doesnt do anything all he did was complain about how much he hate his group which is really uncomfortable and embaring. He wont even tlak to me or the other irl in our group. Its due in a week and Im stressed out because we are suppost to meet up and make a video but i really dont want to do anything with him. He is so rude but I need to get a good grade. Plus I really hate video projects. Does anyone have any advice. Im so stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment